Monday, October 25, 2010

Remembering Softly


Last Wednesday I had a long emotional "moment" remembering my late husband when I had been out on a nature trail, Schnebly Hill Road, in Sedona, AZ.

My dear friends, Tonia and Nathan, celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary last week. I would have joined the festivities had I not been in Sedona. They lit candles, displayed photos and watched videos, in remembrance of my late husband and I being at their wedding 10 years ago. This remembrance was at about the same time he came to mind last week in Arizona. Pretty interesting.

Here's to remembering softly all the sweetness and goodness of our lost loves. Though just a thin veil of clouds keeps us from seeing each other, we sometimes catch glimpses of the laughing hearts that live on in ours...and we realize that we can never really lose a love that is always living in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment