Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Getting Green for Saint Patrick's Day!


How are you going to show your green side this Thursday? Will you be a natural green beauty or will you be taking a funkier approach? Either way, as long as you're happy, well, and spending St. Patty's day with loved ones, you're sure to out shine any shimmering shamrock that comes your way! As I write this post I have a bit of green in my hair but I might have to touch it up before Thursday :) I'll have to check if I have any green dye kicking around here.

Photo Credits: 1. 02-green eyes, 2. i feel like tarzan.




Not only is it a great time to celebrate the color green, it's also a great time to celebrate spring! Green gives me a calming, back-to-nature feel that is a welcome change from the grays, dull blues, and whites from the winter. Not that I don't like those colors! I'm just ready for a change - I'm sure I'm not the only one either ;)





Lastly, if you're looking for something crafty to do before Thursday, why not make this guy? I'm sure he'll bring the luck of the Irish to your celebrations and a few smiles too :) You can get him here.



No comments:

Post a Comment