Borax and baking soda both have an extensive list of uses! I wont list them all here because there are simply too many (especially for baking soda!) but I will give you links to find out great uses for both!
Here are a few of my favorite tips for Baking Soda:
- Dry clean carpets and upholstered furniture by sprinkling baking soda over the fabric and gently brushing it. Leave it for an hour or overnight, then vacuum.
- Boost your laundry detergent’s cleaning power by sprinkling a handful on dirty clothes.
- Use it to get rid of stale odors from cooling containers and thermos bottles... and just able everywhere else!
- Relieve skin itch from insect bites and pain from sunburn.
- Turn baking soda into modeling clay by combining it with one and 1/4 cups of water and one cup of cornstarch.