Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Quietude


"Quietude"

"I love to observe Christmas in quietude, humility, benevolence, charity, letting good will towards man, eloquent silence, prayer and praise express my conception of Truth's appearing." --MB Eddy


"Blue Heaps"

I loved the idea that these qualities could be my Christmas list for enjoying the holidays. It also seemed to me that this would be an excellent list of qualities to express in a painting or while shopping for gifts, looking for a parking space, or cooking holiday cookies...as well as while spending time with family and friends this season...or any time of year, really. And they seem to be great qualities to share with our lonely or ailing friends as well.


"Her Majesty"

So wishing you quietude, humility, benevolence, charity, good will, silence and prayer time with the sweet angels of His presence, bringing us into the day star of our Christ-Being.


"Angels of His Presence"

No comments:

Post a Comment