Monday, November 1, 2010

Road Warrior

I've decided...I'm becoming an official Road Warrior as I prepare to hit the open road in an RV in the very near future. It's going to be a permanent thang. At least for now! LOL! Hope you all will enjoy following along with me.

Meanwhile, I have many preparations that I'll try and keep you apprised of before I leave. I'm sure it will be a mixed bag of emotions...but I'll be bringing many of you along and taking passengers from time to time, so it won't be a lonely time at all!

Please check out my new blog design online. The picture background is from my recent trip. Let me know what you think, and please leave your comments on my blog.

Your regular visits and comments will help keep my traffic flow high so I can start advertising! Tell your friends about me, too!

Happy trails!
Zanne

No comments:

Post a Comment