Monday, September 20, 2010

Q & A with Batty: How did having a business in Etsy Changed your life?

battysbath
battysbath says:
It's changed my life because it's given me the freedom to take care of myself and work around my "body's schedule". I have ankylosing spondylitis and fibromyalgia so I never know how I'm going to feel from day to day. Being able to work from home, whenever I feel well enough, has given me the ability to contribute to my family, do what I love, take care of my health in away that no 9-to-5 job would ever let me do, and ultimately live a life i can be proud of rather than always feeling that my diseases control me! Etsy has made this possible and I wouldn't want to think about what things might be like without all the opportunities this selling venue has granted me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment