Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Getting Ready for Spring: Craft Ideas

With the recent dumping of snow here in London, Ontario it's hard to believe that spring truly is just around the corner! Although I love the hot chocolate and fresh peppermint scents that come with the winter, I'm ready for the sweet smells and warm winds of spring!

Later in the week I'll share some of what Batty's Bath will have to offer for the spring season, but right now I want to share some great crafty ideas from Martha Stewart! That's right, Martha Stewart! haha. While searching around the web (especially flickr), I found all kinds of spring inspirations some of which you'll find below and in these two posts: Spring Inspiration & Spring Inspiration Board. I love when seasons change and we start to embrace new colors, scents, and styles! I hope you'll find some inspiration from these projects and will get just as much joy as I do from embracing changing seasons!




No comments:

Post a Comment