Type aluminum chassis using deltabox, front suspension uses upside down aprilia, aprilia monoshock rear suspension uses, as well as Brembo brakes with 320mm front and rear brakes use Brembo 220mm.
For vehicle traction on the circuit, Aprilia RS 125 using the front tire size 110/70x17 and 150/60x17 rear tire size.
Aprilia RS 125Aprilia RS 125 Specifications:
Engine and transmission
- Displacement: 124.80 ccm (7.62 cubic inches)
- Engine type: Single cylinder, two-stroke
- Compression: 12.5:1
- Bore x stroke: 54.0 x 54.5 mm (2.1 x 2.1 inches)
- Fuel system: Carburettor. Dellâ€™Orto VHST 28.
- Ignition: Electronic CDI ignition.
- Lubrication system: Separate mixing with variable displacement, volumetric pump.
- Cooling system: Liquid
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Transmission type,
- final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Multi-plate in oil bath.
- Frame type: Sloping twin-spar frame in thin wall box section cast aluminium, with reinforcement cross-ribbing.
- Front suspension: Upside down hydraulic fork, Ã˜ 40 mm. Wheel travel 120 mm.
- Rear suspension: Swingarm with asymmetric members in thin wall box section cast aluminium. Hydraulic monoshock with adjustable spring preload. Wheel travel 120 mm.
- Front tyre dimensions: 110/70-17
- Rear tyre dimensions: 150/60-17
- Front brakes: Single disc
- Front brakes diameter: 320 mm (12.6 inches)
- Rear brakes: Single disc
- Rear brakes diameter: 220 mm (8.7 inches)
- Overall length: 1,955 mm (77.0 inches)
- Overall width: 720 mm (28.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 1,345 mm (53.0 inches)
- Fuel capacity: 14.00 litres (3.70 gallons)
- Starter: Electric
- Color options: Red, blue, black