Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Halloween from Weezi


Happy Halloween from Weezi, originally uploaded by She's Batty.

I am SOOOO excited to be the Halloween Girl for Weezi this year!!!! Can you believe that the girl in the picture is ME?!?! Well believe it because that's ALLLL Batty baby!!! haha ;)

I'm wearing one of Weezi's beautiful creations - isn't that batty dress gorgeous?!?! I'm totally in love with it and I'm sure you can tell why I think it's just so "me" haha ;)

The talented Adam Gaverluk is the photographer that made everything come together with his mad skills! He did such a great job and was so patient all afternoon while we waited out the rain the cemetery!

Each of us who were involved - Weezi, Adam and me - are so stoked with the results!!! This is the coolest thing I've done to celebrate Halloween in a long time!!!! And what's even MORE exciting is that Weezi has crowned me the QUEEN OF HALLOWEEN!!!! :)

My life is complete :)

No comments:

Post a Comment