Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween is Back!

The Bazaar of the Bizarre on Sunday was awesome!
It was a lot slower than last year, my guess is because it was Thanksgiving weekend, BUT
we did well, we met a few regular customers in person, and got to know a lot of
wonderful vendors! I couldn't be a a happier with the Bazaar and I
can't wait until next year! Thank you to those of you who came
down to the Bazaar to say hello and support us :)




The great news for those who aren't local or couldn't make it out to the Bazaar is that
because it was slow I didn't sell out of my Halloween stock!!!!
This means I've been able to put these spooky special releases are back in the online shop
and they will be popping up at the rest of my local events in October!


photophotoBazaar of the Bizarre 2010




Thanks again to everyone who has supported me!!!
I'm still blushing over all the great comments I've gotten over my Halloween/Fall line!
All your wonderful praises and compliments fuel my creativity and I'm already
working on my Christmas/Winter line! I'll try not to disappoint anyone and
am putting all I've got into making sure that Batty's Bath delivers for the
next big holiday! Stay tuned for updates but don't rush autumn ;)
The smell of pumpkin spice is filling our house right now and I'm
trying my best to savor every minute of my favorite season!








No comments:

Post a Comment